Monday 4 January 2010

An attitude of gratitude

I thought it might be a good idea to thank a number of people who provided me with lots of support, advice and inspiration in designing and making my winning cakes for Wedding TV's The Great Cake Bake.

Particularly, I would like to thank Graham of M and B of London, who kindly and very promptly responded to my enquiry and then supplied me with all the sugarpaste I used for the competition. Their paste was a dream to work with (great textureand very pliable) which makes it stand up very well to the more tricky aspects of modelling. The company also produces a colour chart which is great when trying to match particular shades. I was particularly impressed with the fact that the quality of the paste remained consistent regardless of colour, as with some brands this does not always happen.

M and B certainly produce one of the best sugarpastes I have ever worked with in the UK and to know more about their products please visit www.mbsc.co.uk and contact Graham on 0208 801 7948 or email him at g.scott@mbsc.co.uk

No comments: