Sunday 20 December 2009

The results of Wedding TV's The Great Cake Bake

What a very exciting time Elizabeth's Cake Emporium has had in the past week! I was invited to take part in a show by Wedding TV called The Great Cake Bake about a month ago.

The idea was to get some of the UK's best cake artists to design a series of cakes for a number of brides based on different themes. I was selected to design and make wedding cakes in three categories, which I shall reveal later.

This week, we filmed the last part of the show. Not only did I get to meet and be in the company of the most talented cake artist's in the UK, I also got to see their work up close and some of the cakes on display were sunning!

I had a great time and an experience I will never forget. I know you want to know what the results are but stay tuned and all will be revealed soon.

No comments: