Tuesday 29 December 2009

And the winner is...................


I hope you all had a fab Xmas! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, received lots of great presents and had too much to eat. I can now reveal the winner of Wedding TV's The Great Cake Bake. Me!
What made it even more shocking was that I won in all three categories I entered. I have posted a picture of the winning cake in the 'Glamour' category. The bride wanted a cake in white, silver, black and pink and we all had to come up with a cake that reflected the uniqueness of her wedding. I added a sleeping unicorn to the top tier and sheep to the bottom tier as they will also feature in the wedding.
I enjoyed designing the cake and had the most trouble with the middle tier. I was just so relieved it turned out ok in the end.

No comments: